Apply onto pulse points to calm and relax.
hydrogenated vegetable oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil , gardenia tahitensis flower extract , euphorbia cerifera (candellia) wax , theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter , rosa centifolia (rose) oil, fragrance (parfum), linalool, tocopherol, geraniol, limonene.
For more information on our ingredients, please visit our ingredients page
Review by Darcy (aged 15)
- So my Mum put the deep sleep balm in my stocking because sometimes I have trouble sleeping at school. I put it on the other day and I slept through my alarm and woke up half an hour late. It works so very well!!!
Review by Morinda
- I bought deep sleep pillow spray along with sleep balm recently and have certainly not been disappointed! I was recommended to try the deep sleep pillow spray, which is doing the job wonderfully! The sleep balm is also great for use during the day when a bit of 'chill' is needed. I also use it on my cuticles which are now in great condition - unbelievable!
Review by This Works for me!
- I have tried a number of products and this is the only one that seems to work for me. It smells lovely and makes my husband want to use it too. I put it on my temples and wrists and, if I am really suffering with insomnia, under my nose and the soles of my feet! Give it a go!
- Standard Delivery to UK & Ireland (up to 5 working days) - FREE
- Standard 1st Class Delivery (1-2 working days, order by 2pm Monday-Friday) - £2.95
- Next Day Delivery - £7.95 (order by 2pm, Monday-Friday)
- International Delivery will be calculated as you proceed through checkout. Allow up to 10 working days for delivery. Customs duties may apply.
- Please visit our delivery page for full details.