Apply to clean skin, including eye area, and massage gently until absorbed. Skin will feel slightly dewy and perfectly prepped for make-up.
Aqua, Butyrosperum Parkii, Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis, Cetyl alcohol, Gigawhite, Stearic Acid, Argania spinosa, Euphrasia officinalis, Borago officinalis, Sorbiton monostearate, Peg-100 stearate, Peg-100 stearate, Xanthum Gum, Coffee-Chemyunion, Hyulronic Acid, Dimethicone, Phykosil 2000, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Geglag, Vitamins A, C and E, Alpha tocopherol, Treithanolamine, Disoium EDTA, Methyl Isothiazolinone, Citrus Aurantium Flos, Rosa damascena, Phenyl Ethyl alcohol, Bisobolol.
Review by Esther Naranjo
After using for just over a week I have noticed some remarkable changes in the condition of my skin.
I suffer from rosacea and with the last episode experienced awful breakouts. I have been on a 3 month course of antibiotics and was reaching the end of my tether as I continued reacting to moisturisers, makeup even some types of food that I had had no problem with up until now.
A couple of days into this cream and I noticed that the spots on my forehead and cheeks had reduced in size, my skin had regained smoothness and the redness had concentrated into small areas or patches on my face.
A week and one day later I have the occasional isolated spot appear (some days my skin is completely clear) but more importantly the skin on my face feels like skin again and the redness all but gone.
I can’t recommend this cream enough!
Review by Christopher Littley
- Im a therapist and know my products really well, bit of a tried-every-thing-on-the-market person but if i find a 'hero' product i use it for years, this is my hero product at the mo...i love it! Keeps my shine under control and provides huge amounts of moisture to my skin.....really love this product...
Review by Fiona
- I am also over 50 and having just had my passport photo done, it really did what it says on the tin!! My skin looks almost line-free in the photo, so thank you This Works!! I also find that my foundation stays put all day, and it is easier to apply. I absolutely love it!
- Standard Delivery to UK & Ireland (up to 5 working days) - FREE
- Standard 1st Class Delivery (1-2 working days, order by 2pm Monday-Friday) - £2.95
- Next Day Delivery - £7.95 (order by 2pm, Monday-Friday)
- International Delivery will be calculated as you proceed through checkout. Allow up to 10 working days for delivery. Customs duties may apply.
- Please visit our delivery page for full details.