getting the nation back to sleep
During lockdown, many people found that their sleep patterns were impacted and struggled to get a good night’s sleep. In a survey conducted with over 1400 of our valued customers, we learned that 54% of respondents had experienced more broken sleep and almost a third of people have found it is taking them longer to fall asleep. Therefore, this September, we have made it our mission to help get the nation back to sleep.
Worrying about the health and wellbeing of friends and family was one of the main reasons cited behind people's disrupted sleep. And, as The Sleep Experts, we understand just how crucial a good night's sleep is during these trying times, so we are giving you the opportunity to give the gift of sleep to a friend or family member, with a full-sized bottle of our award-winning deep sleep pillow spray. Simply follow the steps below to enter our prize draw.
Hurry! Only 5,000 deep sleep pillow sprays are available.
How to enter:
Terms & conditions
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, except for the employees (and their families) of This Works.
- To enter, the participants need follow This Works account and upload a photograph to the Instagram channel, tagging This Works @thisworks and using the hashtag #gettingthenationbacktosleep
- This giveaway ends once we have received 5,000 eligible entries or on 21st September 2020 at 11:55pm GMT, whichever is earlier.
- The prize includes a deep sleep pillow spray 75ml.
- Limited number of pillow sprays available. Only the first 5,000 eligible entries will be awarded a pillow spray.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once.
- Awarded products will be sent to the winners after 5,000 eligible entries are reached, within 4 weeks of the closing date.
- No cash alternative or other substitute available.
- Entrants will have an optional choice whether to consent to the use of their personal data to receive the promotional newsletters from This Works.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- No purchase is required to enter the competition.
- This Works will not accept responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- The cost of sharing / sending the prize with a friend is the entrants responsibility. This Works will not accept any shipping costs.
- This Works reserves the right to cancel or change the competition if it is reasonable to do so or if unforeseen circumstances arise.
- This competition will be governed by English law.