1. Brown TM, Brainard GC, Cajochen C, Czeisler CA, Hanifin JP, Lockley SW, et al. (2022) Recommendations for daytime, evening, and nighttime indoor light exposure to best support physiology, sleep, and wakefulness in healthy adults. PLoS Biol 20(3): e3001571.
2. te Kulve, M., Schlangen, L.J.M. & van Marken Lichtenbelt, W.D. Early evening light mitigates sleep compromising physiological and alerting responses to subsequent late evening light. Sci Rep 9, 16064 (2019).
3. Yin, J., Julius, A. A., & Wen, J. T. (2021). Optimization of light exposure and sleep schedule for circadian rhythm entrainment. PLoS ONE, 16(6 June).
4. Böhmer, M. N., Hamers, P. C. M., Bindels, P. J. E., Oppewal, A., van Someren, E. J. W., & Festen, D. A. M. (2021). Are we still in the dark? A systematic review on personal daily light exposure, sleep-wake rhythm, and mood in healthy adults from the general population. In Sleep Health (Vol. 7, Issue 5)
5. Figueiro, M. G., Steverson, B., Heerwagen, J., Kampschroer, K., Hunter, C. M., Gonzales, K., Plitnick, B., & Rea, M. S. (2017). The impact of daytime light exposures on sleep and mood in office workers. Sleep Health, 3(3).
6. Marqueze, E. C., Vasconcelos, S., Garefelt, J., Skene, D. J., Moreno, C. R., & Lowden, A. (2015). Natural light exposure, sleep and depression among day workers and shiftworkers at Arctic and Equatorial Latitudes. PLoS ONE, 10(4).
7. Preciado, O. U., Issolio, L. A., Manzano, E., Colombo, E., & Barrionuevo, P. A. (2018). Melanopsin excitation in conditions of natural and artificial lighting. Anales de La Asociacion Fisica Argentina, 29(Especial InVision).
8. Vlemincx, E., & Luminet, O. (2020). Sighs can become learned behaviors via operant learning. Biological Psychology, 151.
9. Pradip Pandekar, P., & Thangavelu, P. D. (2019). Effect of 4-7-8 Breathing Technique on Anxiety and Depression in Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients. International Journal of Health Sciences & Research (Www.Ijhsr.Org), 9(5).
10. Nowicki, L. V. (2021). The Effect of a Breathing Technique on Reducing Postoperative Orthopedic Pain. In The Nurse Practitioner (Vol. 40, Issue 4). 11. Lin, Z., Kunze, K., Ueki, A., & Inakage, M. (2020). AromaCue - A scent toolkit to cope with stress using the 4-7-8 breathing method. TEI 2020 - Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Tangible, Embedded, and Embodied Interaction.
12. Pandekar, P. P., & Thangavelu, P. D. (2019). Effect of 4-7-8 Breathing Technique on Anxiety and Depression in Moderate. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research, 9(5). 13. Terman, J. S., Terman, M., Lo, E. S., & Cooper, T. B. (2001). Circadian time of morning light administration and therapeutic response in winter depression. Archives of General Psychiatry, 58(1). 14. Okamoto, Y., Rea, M. S., & Figueiro, M. G. (2014). Temporal dynamics of EEG activity during short- and long-wavelength light exposures in the early morning. BMC Research Notes, 7(1). 15. The duration of light exposure in the morning and early‐afternoon affects adaptation to night work. (2019). Journal of Sleep Research, 28(S1).
16. Hamid, A. A., Pettibone, J. R., Mabrouk, O. S., Hetrick, V. L., Schmidt, R., vander Weele, C. M., Kennedy, R. T., Aragona, B. J., & Berke, J. D. (2015). Mesolimbic dopamine signals the value of work. Nature Neuroscience, 19(1). https://doi.org/10.1038/nn.4173
17.Terman, J. S., Terman, M., Lo, E. S., & Cooper, T. B. (2001). Circadian time of morning light administration and therapeutic response in winter depression. Archives of General Psychiatry, 58(1). https://doi.org/10.1001/archpsyc.58.1.69
18.Okamoto, Y., Rea, M. S., & Figueiro, M. G. (2014). Temporal dynamics of EEG activity during short- and long-wavelength light exposures in the early morning. BMC Research Notes, 7(1). https://doi.org/10.1186/1756-0500-7-113
19. Hall, J. A. (2019). How many hours does it take to make a friend? Journal of Social and Personal Relationships, 36(4), 1278–1296. https://doi.org/10.1177/0265407518761225
20. Bermúdez-Rattoni, F. (2007). Neural plasticity and memory: From genes to brain imaging. In Neural Plasticity and Memory: From Genes to Brain Imaging.
21. Parker, S. (2019). Training attention for conscious non-REM sleep: The yogic practice of yoga-nidrā and its implications for neuroscience research. In Progress in Brain Research (Vol. 244). https://doi.org/10.1016/bs.pbr.2018.10.016