Apply to clean skin morning and evening. Protect the skin by following with perfect skin defence SPF30 each morning.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coconut Alkanes, Glycerin, Cyclodextrin, Stearyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Sorbitan Laurate, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Petitgrain) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Retinyl Palmitate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Dilauryl Citrate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Citral, Geraniol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
For more information on our ingredients, please visit our ingredients page
Review by Jo
- I've had eczema and very sensitive skin for most of my life, and finding products that don't contribute towards a flare-up is very difficult. My skin in the winter gets very dry and irritable. Last winter I began using 'No Wrinkles Sensitive' and I was AMAZED!! I love this product so much.. it keeps my skin soft and supple and doesn't irritate me at all (virtually unheard of for me to find a product that works so well for me). It's expensive - but worth it! I wouldn't be without it. Thank you This Works!!
Review by Jennifer
Probably the best moisturiser I have ever used. I have had an eye infection and was prescribed antibiotics, the medication left my skin sensitive, blotchy, itchy and dry! Every moisturiser I used seemed to aggravate my skin. I tried a sample of the 'No Wrinkles Sensitive Moisturiser' and subsequently bought a pot - it is expensive so I gave it great thought before buying. But it works! My skin feels soothed and hydrated - my husband even commented that my skin was looking good!!!
Review by Margaret Pattinson
- Got a sample of this and loved the way it made my skin feel. I bought the jar and have been using for about a week. It is lovely to put on and absorbs into the skin really well. It makes my skin feel really soft and as a mature woman I like that! Am also impressed that there are no parabens in the cream a designate plus in my book.
- Standard Delivery to UK & Ireland (3-5 working days) - FREE
- Standard 1st Class Delivery (1-2 working days) - £2.95
- Next Day Delivery - £7.95 (order by 2pm, Monday-Friday)
- International Delivery - Free on all orders over £20
Please visit our delivery page for full details.